- 400g canned mixed beans
- 198g canned sweetcorn, drained weight
- 4 spring onions, trimmed
- 1 large grilled pepper (from a jar)
- 1 handful chopped fresh coriander, mint or flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf Mediterranean style bread, to serve
- 100ml Oatly Organic Alternative to Cream
- 5 tablespoons vegetarian red pesto (preferably roasted pepper)
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Rinse the beans and drain well, tip into a bowl, add the drained sweetcorn.
- Chop the spring onions into rounds and cut the pepper into strips. Add to the bowl, sprinkle in your chosen herbs and toss the bean salad together, seasoning to taste.
- Divide between serving plates. Garnish with the rocket if using.
- Mix the Oatly Organic Cream with the red pepper pesto, season and serve the salad with the sauce drizzled over.